Monday, January 01, 2007

The new year

The new year celebration passed without too much problems; worst problem being that there wasn't any good music on the music channels.

We enjoyed some good dinner and drink, then watched some tv before the launch. Then the launching of the fireworks commenced, which was a pretty short launch. The launch program has suffered severe budget cuts this year.

I saw some of the end of Dr. Strangelove. Hilarious. Also watched a show called After Dark which was hilarous as well.

On a sadder note my parket fine appeal was dismissed by the local police, so now my option is to appeal it to court. I double checked my law book and I should be right, but I am probably missing something. The police didn't quite motivate why they dismissed it, just that my grounds were not enough. As a result I'm left hanging a bit in what regard they aren't enough. If they would've just pointed me to the paragraph that says I am wrong it would be easier for me.

Now I'm trying to see though if my appeal has any merit to establish if it is worth taking further.

I talked to my Call of Cthulhu storyteller yesterday, but he avoided saying anything about that we were suppoed to play during the Holidays and he didn't say anything about when we were going to play instead. Maybe he considers it such great an evil that if he doesn't talk about it maybe it will just go away!

No comments: