Saturday, September 08, 2007

Call of Cthulhu session

I and my friend had another Call of Cthulhu session the weekend before the last one and it was pretty fun. I didn't quite achieve the same flow of events as in the first session, but you can't have action the whole time or soon the action would be dull. Call of Cthulhu is mainly about investigation after all. But I have to say I'm fond of the mix they got in Dark Corners of the Earth. Was so much action in that game though it left your knees weak.

Unfortunately now my friend is travelling to India with his company, so it'll be another couple of weeks before we can play again. Another enthusiast has shown interest in participating by then.

In the meantime I'm studying, new coureses started this week and playing Zelda: Twilight Princess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CoC... najs! Skönt att se att det finns människor som fortfarande har smak och fortfarande lirar hederliga RPGs.