Tuesday, March 27, 2007

C&C 3: Tiberium Wars demo

I downloaded the Tiberium Wars demo last night. At first I was a bit scpetic, because I was a huge fan of the original C&C that I played for months back in the day, but I think Tiberian sun in the series was a bit disappointing as I recall. I havn't had much time to play the demo though, but so far it seems pretty cool. All in all I'm not quite such a huge fan of the kind of play you see in these kinds of RTS games anymore, since you have so few units and it feels kind of tiny and cumbersome to control any bigger amount of troops than you can select.. So I prefer the Total War approach. But I'll play the demo a bit more and see how I feel about it.

I've got an exam in databases coming up this wednesday though, so unfortunately gaming time will be sparse.

No comments: