Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Call of Cthulhu

After beating the game I decided to preorder the 6th edition rule book. I hope our Call of Cthulhu (CoC) storyteller wont be too mad with me. I just intend to read up on the game rules and I'll save the rest for when I intend to run my own adventure. I was considering to run it in Kult, but I might prefer running it in CoC. So roleplaying games aside, most of the day has been spent writing a scientific article on system development.

I and my colleague have performed a couple of interviews which unfortunately didn't quite give us the answers we had expected. We're looking into use of methods in practice and the discrepancy between how methods are said to be used and really used. Another aspect we're looking at is their political role.

Time to head back to the drawing board!

No comments: