Monday, October 23, 2006

Hound from hell

There was an incident this friday that I forgot to bring to public attention.

I woke up early in the morning, around seven and it was still very dark outside. The cries of our deaf cat awoke me. It was sitting in the bedroom window, looking out... So I sat up and there it was, just a couple of meters from the window stood some fiendish looking dog and it was staring at us. After a few seconds of its piercing gaze it leapt off, disappearing within the blink of an eye. An omen of things that were to come...

Since our session was cancelled, I ended up doing a lot of studying. I catched up on the article reading for my informatics as a science class and read ahead too. Then I caught up on some economics studies as well, which basically is a straggler course that I havn't completed yet.

I also had time for some Age of Empires III, but it isn't much of a challenge now in Act III because of all the possible shipments you can get from your home town.

I also heard a rumor that my friend might bring the Robotech MUSH back online. That would be great. Would be fun to login once in a while just to try the good old veritechs out again.

No comments: