Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Mistakes

Found out today that in class that the pages we've been told to read and write abstracts on were actually wrong. Apparently the references pointed to the pages in the old book, even though they specifically said that the new version of the book was the official book to use. So no wonder I've felt a slight mismatch in what I've been reading and what the lectures have focused on. Would suck if this lead to a worse grade.

Worst part though was that I was up much later than what I had to, reading a longer chapter than what I was supposed to.

One of my friends in class was really pissed, but the riot never came.

I still havn't heard from my friend about this friday's game of Call of Cthulhu... Hopefully I will hear from him soon... Hope nothing has happened to him...

No comments: