Monday, October 16, 2006

A week of peril is over

Today was the last day to submit our article and report for our class, so it's been another tough 24 hours. We were up doing some finishing touches until like an hour past midnight. My and my teammember collaberate over MSN. After that I finished an abstract on a guest lecture.. So I probably didn't fall asleep until past 3 am and I needed to get up by 7 am. Needless to say I failed that roll ;) 4 hours is usually minimum for me to be able to mount enough willpower to get up, so I probably had less than that. After a while I managed to get up though, but I missed the morning class. Wasn't much of a big deal though.

When I arrived in Lund by train I was once more greeted by the people handing out free papers at the train station. I ended up thinking to myself that this must be the peak of capitalism and competition, reps dying to give me free papers and I don't even have to choose! I can get all of them!

So then we worked another few hours on the submissions at the university, and we got done in time.

I had a law exam this saturday by the way. I still feel quite content about managing to study for it and go in there and get it done.

Take care people!

No comments: