Sunday, October 01, 2006

The Deep Ones

Hello everyone!

So Friday's session of Call of Cthulhu was quite exciting. The introductory adventure made for sort of a slow start, but it definately picked up past midnight so now I'm definately looking forward to the next session. Hopefully the coming weekend.

My character is a psychiatrist named Dr Jack Bundy and needless to say, he has taken his first step towards insanity. I pray his schooling will at least prolong the inevadable.

I also had a chance to preorder Medieval II: Total War - Collectors Edition. That series is definately a favorite and I recommend it to everyone. Quite enjoyable to be a general of an army.

Today we went to pick up our new dog, Tezla; an 8 week Jack Russel. She is very tiny! Things are going well so far. Since previously we have two other dogs, which one of is another Jack Russel.


Keep reading!

No comments: